As part of London Tech Week, “The Best of Nordic and Baltic (Fin)Tech Summit” convenes Nordic, Baltic, UK and global (Fin)tech/startup ecosystem leaders in a unique matchmaking event, where the best of Nordic and Baltic (Fin)tech startups and scaleups will pitch and showcase to UK and global investors, accelerators and partners, to stimulate new investment and business partnerships.
What are the (Fin)Tech Summit objectives?
- Offer high growth Nordic/Baltic Fintech/AI/VR/AR/Blockchain/Cryptocurrency/Cybersecurity/Data analytics startups a unique chance to pitch to global investors, partners and buyers
- Offer global investors, buyers, partners focused on the Nordics/Baltics a unique chance to meet high-growth Nordic and Baltic startups and scaleups and scout for new investment opportunities
- Promote and attract investors to Nordic/Baltic tech.
What value “The Best of Nordic & Baltic (Fin)Tech Summit” will deliver
- Offer Nordic/Baltic startups and scaleups looking to expand outside the Nordics/Baltics a unique chance to pitch to global investors and partners who can support their market expansion
- Offer global investors and partners scouting for investment and business opportunities a unique chance to meet high growth Nordic/Baltic startups/scaleups
- Attract attention and investment to Nordic/Baltic tech
The event will take place at (Barclays) Rise London, 41 Luke St, London, EC2A 4DP, UK, on June 13th, 2018.