Copenhagen Fintech and the Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Denmark in Japan and Singapore would like to extend a cordial invitation to key stakeholders within the fintech industry in Japan, Singapore, and Denmark. Please join us for a transformative webinar that will delve into the crucial topic of ethical and responsible use of Artificial Intelligence (AI) within our industry.
As the fintech landscape continues to evolve at an unprecedented pace, it is imperative that we not only embrace technological advancements but also address the ethical dilemmas that arise from their implementation. AI, with its remarkable potential to revolutionize financial institutions and technology companies, poses complex challenges that demand thoughtful consideration and action.
Scheduled for June 26 at 9:00 CEST, this groundbreaking webinar will unite industry experts, academia, and regulators on a single virtual platform. We have curated a lineup of experienced, qualified speakers who possess deep knowledge and invaluable insights into the ethical implications of AI in finance. By participating in this webinar, you will have a unique opportunity to glean wisdom from their experiences and share meaningful discussions that will shape the future of our industry.
During the webinar, we will explore an array of ethical dilemmas that may arise when integrating AI into financial systems. Topics will include:
- Bias and fairness in algorithmic decision-making: Uncovering the challenges of ensuring impartiality and avoiding discriminatory outcomes.
- Privacy and data protection: Delving into the responsible handling of sensitive customer data and the importance of maintaining robust security measures.
- Transparency and explainability: Evaluating the need for understandable and accountable AI systems, especially in instances where financial decisions impact individuals’ lives.
- Algorithmic accountability: Assessing the responsibilities of financial institutions and technology companies in ensuring the ethical use of AI and mitigating risks.
- Social impact and inequality: Analyzing how AI can exacerbate societal disparities and exploring strategies to foster inclusivity and equality.
By engaging in thoughtful dialogue with our distinguished panel of speakers, you will gain invaluable insights to shape your organization’s AI strategies. Moreover, this webinar will serve as a platform to foster meaningful collaborations and share best practices across borders, ensuring that the global fintech community aligns its values with the responsible use of AI.
Speakers at the event:
- Shameek Kundu, Head Of Financial Services and Chief Strategy Officer, Truera
- Mikael Munck, CEO and founder of 2021.ai
- Thomas Hildebrandt, professor, Software, Data, People & Society (SDPS) Section, University of Copenhagen
- Camilla Neuenschwander and Tobias Thygesen, The Danish Financial Supervisory Authority (the Danish FSA)
- Hajime Idei, Deputy Counsellor, Secretariat of Intellectual Property Strategy Office Headquarters, Cabinet Office.
The CEO of Copenhagen Fintech will also moderate a panel with participants from Denmark, Singapore, and Japan.
Spaces are limited, so we encourage you to secure your spot as soon as possible. Together, we can harness the immense potential of AI while upholding the highest standards of integrity and social responsibility.
About Copenhagen Fintech
Copenhagen Fintech is a non-profit, innovation hub founded in 2016 in Denmark, with the mission to foster innovation within the financial sector, by building a thriving fintech ecosystem.
Copenhagen Fintech support new financial technologies with potential to shape the future, by creating connections throughout all levels of industry – from start-ups to financial institutions, research organisations, governments, NGOs and individuals who want to make a difference.