Who Are We?
2021.AI was founded in Copenhagen in late 2016 and has grown to a strong team of over 80 passionate individuals serving more than 30 clients globally. We are an AI technology company providing everything from AI strategy to full implementation of our Grace AI Platform.
What is Our Mission?
Our mission is to bring AI to every corner of any organization across the globe. This is to ensure that every organization can apply AI technology to continuously extract new insights and value from data.
Your Role Will Include
- Design and drive a comprehensive demand generation strategy integrating and leveraging tactics and tools including search engine marketing, email, social media, publications
- Lead overall Demand Generation planning efforts including production of lead generation goals and forecast and measuring overall results
- Close cooperations with marketing, practical knowledge of automation tools for the outbound outreach, implement nurturing campaigns
- Work with the Regional Sales Directors to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet monthly revenue goals
- Support RSDs with meetings scheduling, materials preparation, collecting data
- Manage data for new and prospective clients within CRM, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached
- Provide consistent, concise, accurate and timely weekly/monthly sales lead generation activity reports to management
- Demonstrate a commitment to the technology industry staying educated on the new regulations, our product solutions changes, innovations and trends
- Be the 1st line support for existing customers, receive support related calls, accurately classify them, collect and file all data in Jira, create and assign the ticket to a respective department
- Fluent English, both spoken and written
- 4+ years of experience as an Enterprise business development manager
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in lead generation activities: brilliant expertise in the latest trends, tools, techniques and sources is a must
- Show a proven track record achieving sales lead generation and appointment quotas
- Hands-on experience in selling and marketing SaaS, big data, AI, ability to outline and present USPs
- Experience with marketing automation software including proficiency in HubSpot is highly preferred
- Extensive experience in conducting negotiations with key decision makers, proven track record of closing deals for Key Accounts
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Ability to quickly attend to support calls, correctly classify the issue, and escalate to the respective department
- Being a successful prospector, and being able to independently develop new prospects in a highly competitive environment, expert practical knowledge of the sales funnel
What We Offer
- Accelerate your career. We are a fast-growing global company. Being part of this journey will create opportunities to grow professionally with increasing level of responsibility
- High degree of independence in your work. Freedom to shape the way we work with no bureaucratism
- Competitive salary
- Be on the forefront of the AI technology. Being part of the fastest growing AI company in Denmark
- Perfect office location close to key stations
- Paid vacation and sick leaves
- Wellness package including medical insurance and gym membership compensation
- Educational courses and conferences for you to improve professionally
- Great team and calm working environment
Where Are You in Our Team?
You will be based in Kyiv, Ukraine. Occasional travels to Copenhagen are expected.