Who Are We?
2021.AI was founded in Copenhagen in late 2016 and has grown to a strong team of over 80 passionate individuals serving more than 30 clients globally. We are an AI technology company providing everything from AI strategy to full implementation of our Grace AI Platform.
What is Our Mission?
Our mission is to bring AI to every corner of any organization across the globe. This is to ensure that every organization can apply AI technology to continuously extract new insights and value from data.
Your Role Will Include
- Building and maintaining test automation framework based on Python including pytest and other libraries
- Developing and maintaining functional test cases and non-functional test cases and test artifacts
- Reviewing functional requirements and determining data requirements for executing use cases end-to-end from creating functional manual cases to automating the cases for regression
- Executing manual or automated test cases that validate the functionalities, code quality and reporting test results, following all formal test architectures and project processes
- Owing and autonomously working on tasks, being proactive in managing them end-to-end
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years of working experience in a related field
- Strong experience with OOP and OOD
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of software quality assurance practice
- Hands on experience in Python, Pytest, Jenkins, Selenium, Git, Rest API, DB, Linux
- Experience in continuous integration, and code review practice is desired
- Experience working in a fully cloud-based environment is a big plus
- Experience with data science workflows, Big Data, Machine Learning is a plus
- Good engagement and collaboration skills and a strong team player
- Good communication skills in English
- Pro-active attitude, flexible and creative personality
What We Offer
- Accelerate your career. We are a fast-growing global company. Being part of this journey will create opportunities to grow professionally with increasing level of responsibility
- High degree of independence in your work. Freedom to shape the way we work with no bureaucratism
- Competitive salary
- Be on the forefront of the AI technology. Being part of the fastest growing AI company in Denmark
- Perfect office location close to key stations
- Paid vacation and sick leaves
- Wellness package including medical insurance and gym membership compensation
- Educational courses and conferences for you to improve professionally
- Great team and calm working environment
Where Are You in Our Team?
You will be based in Kyiv, Ukraine along with our core QA team. Occasional travels to Warsaw and Copenhagen are expected.
Our core development team is in Warsaw. Our chief architects are based in Copenhagen. Daily cooperation with team members from all locations will be an integral part of your working process.