We are looking for a sharp, energetic, and creative sales professional in-the-making to join the team and help us find new ways of growing our business. You will be the driving force behind building a growth process on our projects within sales.
With a great lineup of both Danish and international clients, working towards solving actual business challenges with AI, we want to move faster and better in terms of new ways of growing. Working closely with our COO and sales team, the role requires a structured and flexible approach to the tasks in a highly dynamic working environment.
The role requires a proactive approach to identify and make recommendations for improving sales growth. You will bring new ideas to the table and the chance to see them through. Your work is influenced by your analytical and quantitative mindset – constantly forcing yourself and others to see all angles on how to get the most out of the things we do.
You are a mature and out-going individual who can take the lead, structure tasks, and take responsibility. While at the same time working as part of a team with different skills, roles, and cultures.
Areas of Responsibility
Main responsibilities include
- Seek and identify new sales opportunities to support customer growth – generating leads.
- Make recommendations on how to improve sales growth and be involved in the decision-making process.
- Testing, planning, and executing new growth initiatives.
- Research relevant companies and contacts for sales campaigns.
- Structure and organize relevant contacts in Hubspot.
- Plan and improve activities for outbound sales.
- Evaluate content performance for planning sales and other campaigns.
- Support sales team with ad hoc tasks.
Qualifications and skills
- Preferably studying a Master’s Degree in within a relevant field
- Professional in Danish and English skills (written and oral)
- Relevant experience from startups/scaleups and/or B2B tech companies
- Experience with and a keen interest in growth hacking and sales
- Experience with Hubspot and other relevant tools
- A data-driven mindset and a good understanding of the B2B market
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills – not afraid to take ownership of a project
- Independent, proactive and able to execute
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a flexible and agile mentality
- A burning passion for sales and startup scene within technology and AI
We are an enterprise AI scaleup company working towards bridging AI ambitions with real value from implementing AI into the core of our clients’ business. We work with many different Danish and international clients and partners across various industries and sectors. Our headquarter is located in Copenhagen and offices in Ukraine and Poland.
We offer an opportunity to be a part of a great team of startup entrepreneurs, data scientists, and senior business professionals, flexible working hours, and freedom with responsibility. As part of our team, you can make your mark and influence the directions and tasks to impact how and what we are doing.
We have high ambitions on both a business and a cultural level. We expect you to bring a lot of energy to the work, taking part in company-related and social activities.
In return – we promise great professional experiences, cool office location at Nørrebro, Friday bars, coffee, laughs, and cutting edge knowledge within AI technology!
We can’t wait to meet you!