The Position We Offer
We’re looking for a Senior Advisor to join the Advisory team at 2021.AI.
- You have 10+ years of experience from working in the area of IT, new technology and business.
- As a Senior Advisor, you will lead and drive our clients in the early stages of adopting AI to translate what technology can do for them in terms of increasing their top and bottom line, and it could also include the creation of new revenue streams and value offerings. Strong business acumen is therefore a must have requirement.
- There is a need of a strong and solid entrepreneurial thinking with business development skills as a driver, making sure that clients understand the underlying power of AI and can put it into their context to create concrete, tangible and sustainable results.
- Together with our Analysts and Data Scientists you will be heading and running our proven methodology, “Business Opportunity Mapping”, creating new business moments for 2021.AI at various clients in different industries including the public sector.
- There will be opportunities to develop new services for commercial launch, but also delivering courses out of our Academy today containing 4 different courses in total.
- Presentation skills, outgoing approach and easy-to-deal with attitude is of high importance in this role and you should be able to thrive and drive results in a very high pace environment. Senior advisory skills, being able to address C-level and Board of Directors is a must to be successful in this role.
The Advisory team, where the Advisors is one of the roles delivery 5 different services today: covering Digital Strategy, AI Academy, Business Opportunity Mapping, Infonomics and finally AI auditing. We are a small team, with a very broad coverage and we develop and let our employees grow as we continuously develop and improve our services in close cooperation with our clients.
Your Role Will Encompass
- Coach and guide C-level and higher management client teams in why AI and Digitization is important to address
- Running and delivering professional workshops with Business and IT-staff
- Developing and delivering Digital Strategy workshops and results with clients
- Execution of new client engagements going from first contact to completed Business Opportunity mapping, securing medium- and long-term relationships with clients
- Handling of full client Account Management
- Delivering AI Academy courses when required by clients and different partners
- Identify, engage and collaborate with new clients
Some traveling in EMEA is expected.
- The ideal candidate holds a MSc or PhD in Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Decision Science, Economics or related fields
- Thorough experiences in Business and/or IT-Analyst with solid business Acumen. Could also be as Senior Consultant or Senior Advisor at Management Consultancy
- Some experience with machine learning and Data Sciences concepts is a plus
- A strong sense of connecting technical work to business impacts
- The ability to identify potential use cases to create business value for our customers is highly valued
- Self-starter and result-orientated
- Intellectual curiosity and desire to learn new things, techniques and technologies
- Strong and broad network to utilize as part of the employment