Who Are We?
2021.AI was founded in Copenhagen in late 2016 and has grown to a strong team of over 80 passionate individuals serving more than 30 clients globally. We are an AI technology company providing everything from AI strategy to full implementation of our Grace AI Platform.
What is Our Mission?
Our mission is to bring AI to every corner of any organization across the globe. This is to ensure that every organization can apply AI technology to continuously extract new insights and value from data.
Your Role Will Include
- Building, maintaining and improving test automation framework based on Python including pytest and other libraries;
- Developing and maintaining functional/non-functional test cases and test artifacts;
- Reviewing functional requirements and determining data requirements for executing use cases, from creating functional manual cases to automating the cases for regression;
- Executing manual or automated test cases that validate the functionalities, code quality and reporting test results, following all formal test architectures and project processes;
- Coaching and mentoring less senior team-members, giving feedback;
- Owing and autonomously working on tasks, being proactive in managing them end-to-end.
- 6+ years relevant working experience in QA field of which at least 4+ years relevant experience as an automation QA engineer with experience across multiple projects delivered by dispersed global development teams;
- Python coding experience (2+ years);
- Experience with QA of Frontend (Angular/React/CSS), UI/UX design;
- Experience with building and maintaining test automation frameworks;
- Experience with Jenkins/Pytest/Selenium WebDriver and Linux;
- Experience working in a fully cloud-based environment and hands-on experience with at least one of the big 3 cloud services;
- Strong technical skills, experience in both functional and non-functional, manual and automation testing, ideally in a continuous delivery environment;
- Implementation of tools to gain the maximum benefit of QA effort. This includes testing tools for functional, performance, automation, etc;
- Intellectual curiosity and desire to learn new things, techniques and technologies;
- Good communication skills in English.
• Experience with data science workflows, Big Data, Machine Learning is a plus
What We Offer
- Accelerate your career. We are a fast-growing global company. Being part of this journey will create opportunities to grow professionally with increasing level of responsibility
- High degree of independence in your work. Freedom to shape the way you work with no bureaucratism
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work-from-home policy
- Perfect office location close to key stations
- Paid vacation and sick leaves
- Wellness package including medical insurance and gym membership compensation
- Educational courses and conferences for you to improve professionally
- Great team and calm working environment
- Be on the forefront of the AI technology. Being part of the fastest growing AI company in Denmark
Where Are You in Our Team?
QA Engineer will be based in Kyiv, Ukraine along with our core QA team. Occasional travels to Warsaw and Copenhagen are expected.
Our core development team is in Warsaw. Our chief architects are based in Copenhagen. Daily cooperation with team members from all locations will be an integral part of your working process.
Aaand here is a small presentation of our Grace platform: