Who Are We?
2021.AI was founded in Copenhagen in late 2016 and has grown to a strong team of over 80 passionate individuals serving more than 30 clients globally. We are an AI technology company providing everything from AI strategy to full implementation of our Grace AI Platform.
What is Our Mission?
Our mission is to bring AI to every corner of any organization across the globe. This is to ensure that every organization can apply AI technology to continuously extract new insights and value from data.
Your Role Will Include
- Installation, troubleshooting and monitoring of Clients deployments
- Help development team with the automated provisioning, CI/CD pipeline and troubleshooting
- Take part in development of infrastructure of Grace platform
- Coordinate with QA team to help highlight and integrate new test cases
- Respond to production issues, perform root cause analysis and fix the underlying issue
- Help to define and implement DevOps best practices; it’s a young team, you will have much influence
- Support our Clients in their DevOps/Infrastructure needs
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience in a DevOps/Support Engineer role
- You have a talent for turning messy computer problems into neatly organized resolutions, clearly documented, and quicker than anyone else you know
- Ability to independently work on multiple complex tasks
- Solid practical troubleshooting skills, striving for finding root cause instead of providing a quick fix
- Client-oriented personality that enjoys helping Clients and Colleagues with their operational issues
- Experience working in a fully cloud-based environment
- Experience with open source systems like Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Terraform
- Experience with monitoring systems like ELK and Prometheus
- Intellectual curiosity and desire to learn new things, techniques and technologies
- Great communication skills in English; ability to be an Ambassador between developers and Clients
What We Offer
- Accelerate your career. We are a fast-growing global company. Being part of this journey will create opportunities to grow professionally with increasing level of responsibility
- High degree of independence in your work. Freedom to shape the way we work with no bureaucratism
- Competitive salary
- Be on the forefront of the AI technology. Being part of the fastest growing AI company in Denmark
- Perfect office location close to key stations
- Paid vacation and sick leaves
- Wellness package including medical insurance and gym membership compensation
- Educational courses and conferences for you to improve professionally
- Great team and calm working environment
Where Are You in Our Team?
You will be based in Kyiv, Ukraine. Occasional travels to Warsaw and Copenhagen expected.
Our core development team is in Warsaw. Our chief architects are based in Copenhagen – from whom you will receive direction and sparring. You will report into SW Engineering lead.