2021.AI was founded in Copenhagen in late 2016 and has grown to a strong team of over 80 passionate individuals serving more than 30 clients globally. We are an Enterprise AI company providing everything from AI strategy to full implementation of our Grace AI Platform.
Our mission is to bring AI to every corner of any organization across the globe. This is to ensure that every organization can apply AI technology to continuously extract new insights and value from data.
- Writing good quality code with unit tests;
- Reviewing code for other team members;
- Suggest improvements in UI;
- Brainstorm user interface design for web-based systems;
- Implement designs in CSS and JS;
- Take part in planning sessions where you’ll be deciding about technologies and application architecture with your team;
- Cooperation with other teams (Backend team, DevOps).
- Most importantly —excellent knowledge of React.js, Redux, RxJS, Typescript;
- Very good knowledge of CSS3 and HTML, HTML5 APIs and DOM APIs;
- Practical knowledge of at least one unit test framework;
- Practical knowledge in developing UI using CSS frameworks (Sass, Less, CSS Modules);
- Good knowledge of FP, FRP;
- Practical knowledge of git;
- Knowledge of software development best practices: design patterns, continuous integration, code review, unit / functional / regression tests, Git;
- Broad knowledge of the general web applications development, architectures, trends and emerging technologies;
- Ability to work in a team environment, problem-solving attitude and willingness to learn continuously.
As a plus
- Some knowledge of the technology which will serve your designs and implementations, such as apache/nginx, Flask/django, PostgreSQL/MySQL, Linux, websockets, etc.
- Work with the latest technologies in AI & ML;
- Make a difference. Our start-up environment is a perfect chance for each team member to change or to contribute to the way the company functions;
- We are growing fast, and being part of this journey will create opportunities for you to grow professionally with increasing level of responsibility;
- Occasional business trips to Denmark and Poland;
- Flexible hours, possibility to work from home when you need, no time-tracking. The main thing is to accomplish your goals and deliver results on time;
- Clear organizational structure and no red tape;
- Competitive net salary (taxes are on us);
- Perfect office location in 2 mins from Kontraktova metro station;
- 25 business days of paid vacation;
- 15 days of sick leave;
- Wellness package including medical insurance and gym membership compensation;
- Full or partial compensation of educational courses and conferences for you to improve professionally;
- Regular team events & monthly Friday bars;
- Fruits, snacks, and cookies in the office;
- Сalm and friendly working environment.