2021.AI was founded in Copenhagen in late 2016 and has grown to a strong team of over 50 passionate individuals serving more than 30 clients globally. We are an Enterprise AI company providing everything from AI strategy to full implementation of our Grace AI Platform.
Our mission is to bring AI to every corner of any organization across the globe. This is to ensure that every organization can apply AI technology to continuously extract new insights and value from data.
- Building, maintaining and improving test automation framework based on Python including pytest and other libraries
- Your workflow will involve 50% automation and 50% manual testing. We’re moving towards increasing the amount on automated testing, and you’ll be able to be a driving force in it
- Developing and maintaining functional/non-functional test cases and test artifacts
- Reviewing functional requirements and determining data requirements for executing use cases, from creating functional manual cases to automating the cases for regression
- Executing manual or automated test cases that validate the functionalities, code quality and reporting test results, following all formal test architectures and project processes
- Owing and autonomously working on tasks, being proactive in managing them end-to-end
- 4+ years relevant working experience in QA field of which at least 2+ years relevant experience as an automation QA engineer with experience across multiple projects
- Python coding experience (2+ years)
- Experience with Pytest/Selenium WebDriver and Linux
- Solid knowledge of CI/CD, preferably experience with GitLab CI/CD or Jenkins
- Experience with both front-end and back-end testing
- Experience with building and maintaining test automation frameworks
- Strong technical skills, experience in both functional and non-functional, manual and automation testing, ideally in a continuous delivery environment
- Implementation of tools to gain the maximum benefit of QA effort. This includes testing tools for functional, performance, automation, etc.
- Intellectual curiosity and desire to learn new things, techniques and technologies
- Proactive and extraverted personality, ability to work autonomously while being part of the team
- Good communication skills in English
As a plus
- Experience with data science workflows, Big Data, Machine Learning
- Experience working in a fully cloud-based environment and hands-on experience with at least one of the big 3 cloud services
For your professional development
- Work with the latest technologies in AI & ML
- Make a difference. Our start-up environment is a perfect chance for each team member to change or to contribute to the way the company functions
- We are growing fast, and being part of this journey will create opportunities for you to grow professionally with increasing level of responsibility
- Full or partial compensation of educational courses and conferences for you to improve professionally
- Flexible hours, work from home as much as you need. The main thing is to accomplish your goals and deliver results on time;
- If you need/prefer to work from the office — we have an office where you can go, located 5 mins from Olimpiiska metro station (Lift99 Hub)
- Clear organizational structure and no red tape — we’re a small team, so you won’t need to go through many people to sort out your question
- Highly competitive salary (taxes are on us), although we don’t have an accountant yet
- 25 business days of paid vacation
- 15 days of sick leave
- Occasional business trips to Denmark and Poland when we can travel freely again
- Wellness package including medical insurance and gym membership compensation
- Team events & Friday bars (online/offline, depending on the situation)
- Calm and friendly working environment
Where are you in our team?
You will be based in Kyiv, Ukraine along with our core development team.
Occasional travels to Warsaw and Copenhagen, when it’s possible to travel safely again, are expected.
Daily cooperation with team members from all locations will be an integral part of your working process.