Who Are We?
2021.AI was founded in Copenhagen in late 2016 and has grown to a strong team of over 80 passionate individuals serving more than 30 clients globally. We are an AI technology company providing everything from AI strategy to full implementation of our Grace AI Platform.
What is Our Mission?
Our mission is to bring AI to every corner of any organization across the globe. This is to ensure that every organization can apply AI technology to continuously extract new insights and value from data.
Your Role Will Include
- Perform application penetration testing security assessments
- Apply offensive cybersecurity testing techniques, coordinate testing projects with internal and external system owners
- Report the nature of identified cyber security risks and recommend risk mitigation measures to improve the cyber security posture of the enterprise
- Static and dynamic application code testing
- Identify security flaws in computing platforms and applications and devise strategies and techniques to mitigate identified cybersecurity risks
- 3 to 5 years of experience
- Familiarity with a variety of penetration testing tools and methodologies including:
- Burp Suite
- Kali Linux
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and computer networking
- Experience application vulnerability assessments
- Experience with writing technical assessment reports
- Extensive knowledge of security terminology
- Knowledge of database, applications, and web server design and implementation
- Experience scripting in Perl, Python, Ruby, Bash
- One or more of the following security certifications: CISSP, OSCP, GSEC, GPEN, GCFW, GWAPT, GAWN
What We Offer
- Accelerate your career. We are a fast-growing global company. Being part of this journey will create opportunities to grow professionally with increasing level of responsibility;
- High degree of independence in your work. Freedom to shape the way we work with no bureaucratism;
- Competitive salary;
- Be on the forefront of the AI technology. Being part of the fastest growing AI company in Denmark;
- Perfect office location close to key stations;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves;
- Wellness package including medical insurance and gym membership compensation;
- Educational courses and conferences for you to improve professionally;
- Great team and calm working environment.
Where Are You in Our Team?
You will be based in Kyiv, Ukraine. Occasional travels to Warsaw and Copenhagen are expected.
Our core development team is in Warsaw. Our chief architects are based in Copenhagen, from whom you will receive direction and sparring.