Who Are We?
2021.AI was founded in Copenhagen in late 2016 and has grown to a strong team of over 80 passionate individuals serving more than 30 clients globally. We are an AI technology company providing everything from AI strategy to full implementation of our Grace AI Platform.
What is Our Mission?
Our mission is to bring AI to every corner of any organization across the globe. This is to ensure that every organization can apply AI technology to continuously extract new insights and value from data.
Your Role Will Encompass
- Setting the direction of Grace and promoting continuous evolution of the Grace, including core feature upgrades, architecture upgrades, and ecosystem integration
- In collaboration with Architects, support and promote architecture best practices; it’s a young team, you will be in the position to influence the research, prototype, and productization of new concept inside the Grace R&D team
- Provide proof-of-concept, yet production-grade code prototypes
- Help in managing the lifecycles of Grace clients – from initial deployment to managing the scaling, monitoring the single and distributed services, and generally helping ensure the Grace platforms continue to perform well
How We Think You Can Be Described
- 5+ years of professional SW development experience, 2+ of which show relevant experience in coaching and mentoring less senior staff
- Proficiency in 2 of Python, GoLang or C++. The code is mostly in GoLang, so if you don’t know it yet, we’ll expect you to master it first thing.
- Experience in software architecture design
- Extremely good knowledge of Git
- Knowledge of SQL and noSQL (e.g. Postgress, Cassandra, etc.)
- Knowledge of basic algorithms and data structures
- Best practices knowledge of software development such as design patterns, continuous integration, code review
- Unit/functional/regression tests
- Good knowledge of Linux
- Experience working in a fully cloud-based environment and hands-on experience with at least one of the big 3 cloud services
- A service-minded personality that takes pride in making it easier and faster for other developers to ship their work
- Intellectual curiosity and desire to learn new things, techniques and technologies
- Good communication skills in English
Will Be A Plus
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with Big Data and Machine Learning
- Experience with Data Science workflows
What We Offer
- Accelerate your career. We are a fast-growing global company. Being part of this journey will create opportunities to grow professionally with increasing level of responsibility
- High degree of independence in your work. Freedom to shape the way we work with no bureaucratism
- Competitive salary
- Be on the forefront of the AI technology. Being part of the fastest growing AI company in Denmark
- Perfect office location close to key stations
- Paid vacation and sick leaves
- Wellness package including medical insurance and gym membership compensation
- Educational courses and conferences for you to improve professionally
- Great team and calm working environment
Where Are You in Our Team?
You will be based in Kyiv, Ukraine. Occasional travels to Warsaw and Copenhagen are expected.
Our core development team is in Warsaw. Our chief architects are based in Copenhagen, from whom you will receive direction and sparring.