2021.AI was founded in Copenhagen in late 2016 and has grown to a strong team of over 50 passionate individuals serving more than 30 clients globally. We are an AI technology company providing everything from AI strategy to full implementation of our Grace AI Platform.
Our mission is to bring AI to every corner of any organization across the globe. This is to ensure that every organization can apply AI technology to continuously extract new insights and value from data.
- Setting the direction of our product, Grace AI platform and promoting its continuous evolution, including core feature upgrades, architecture upgrades, and ecosystem integration;
- Support and promote architecture best practices. We’re a young team, you will be in the position to influence the research, prototype, and productization of new concept inside the Grace R&D team;
- Provide proof-of-concept, yet production-grade code prototypes;
- Help in managing the lifecycles of Grace clients — from initial deployment to managing the scaling, monitoring the single and distributed services, and generally helping ensure the Grace platforms continue to perform well.
- 4-5+ years of proven professional SW development experience;
- Proficiency in one of the following — Python, C++, or Golang.
Our code is mostly written in Go, so if you don’t know it yet, but you’d like to switch to Go, we’ll expect you to master it once you join the team (we’ll provide the training).
- Very good knowledge of any other programming language;
- Experience in building software architecture;
- Very good knowledge of Linux;
- Knowledge of best practices in software development such as design patterns, continuous integration, code review, good knowledge of Git, experience with SQL and noSQL (e.g. Postgress, Cassandra, etc) databases.
- Proactive and extraverted personality, ability to work autonomously while being part of the team
- Good communication skills in English
As a plus
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience working in a fully cloud-based environment and hands-on experience with at least one of the big 3 cloud services (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Experience with data science workflows, Big Data, Machine Learning
For your professional development
- Work with the latest technologies in AI & ML
- Make a difference. Our start-up environment is a perfect chance for each team member to change or to contribute to the way the company functions
- We are growing fast, and being part of this journey will create opportunities for you to grow professionally with increasing level of responsibility
- Full or partial compensation of educational courses and conferences for you to improve professionally
- Flexible hours, work from home as much as you need, no time-tracking. The main thing is to accomplish your goals and deliver results on time
- If you need/prefer to work from the office — we have an office where you can go, located 5 mins from Olimpiiska metro station (Lift99 Hub)
- Clear organizational structure and no red tape — we’re a small team, so you won’t need to go through many people to sort out your question
- High net salary (taxes are on us), although we don’t have an accountant yet
- 25 business days of paid vacation
- 15 days of sick leave
- Occasional business trips to Denmark and Poland when we can travel freely again
- Wellness package including medical insurance and gym membership compensation
- Team events & Friday bars (online/offline, depending on the situation)
- Calm and friendly working environment