Who are we?
2021.AI was founded in Copenhagen in late 2016 and has grown to a strong team of over 80 passionate individuals serving more than 30 clients globally. We are an AI technology company providing everything from AI strategy to full implementation of our Grace AI Platform.
With Grace, data scientists can collaborate swiftly to solve complex problems, or implement packaged models for churn prediction, chat-bots, classification, and more.
We support and lead our clients all the way on their AI journey. From initial AI opportunity mapping to development and implementation of models, offering a full lifecycle support in our AI platform Grace.
We help the companies regardless of their organization’s AI maturity level and ambitions. Real business value is achieved only once an organization has its models in production, delivering insights and predictions to all corners of the organization.
Join us and become a part of the great team of most refined data scientists, engineers, and IT architects along with the seasoned business developers, all passionate about AI and the latest technology renaissance and the opportunities this brings to everyone.
What is our mission?
Our mission is to bring AI to every corner of any organization across the globe. This is to ensure that every organization can apply AI technology to continuously extract new insights and value from data.
Your role will encompass
- Setting the direction of Grace and promoting continuous evolution of the Grace, including core feature upgrades, architecture upgrades, and ecosystem integration
- In collaboration with architects, support and promote architecture best practices;
- We’re a young team, and you will be in the position to influence the research, prototype, and productization of new concept inside the Grace R&D team;
- Provide proof-of-concept, yet production-grade code prototypes
- Help in managing the lifecycles of Grace clients – from initial deployment to managing the scaling, monitoring the single and distributed services, and generally helping ensure the Grace platforms continue to perform well
Here are a few examples of the things you’ll be working on:
- Rule engine for events;
- Notification center;
- Backup and restore of micro-services state;
- Extended roles mechanism;
How we think you can be described
- Tech skills:
- 4-5+ years of proven professional SW development experience;
- Proficiency in Python or C++ or Golang (Our code is mostly in Go, so if you don’t know it yet, we’ll expect you to master it once you join the team (we’ll help of course))
- Very good knowledge of any other programming language;
- Experience in building software architecture;
- Very good knowledge of Linux;
- Knowledge of best practices in software development such as design patterns, continuous integration, code review, good knowledge of Git, experience with SQL and noSQL (e.g. Postgress, Cassandra, etc) databases.
- Soft skills:
- Proactive and extraverted personality, ability to work autonomously while being part of the team;
- Good communication skills in English.
Will be a plus
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes;
- Experience working in a fully cloud-based environment and hands-on experience with at least one of the big 3 cloud services (AWS, GCP, Azure);
- Experience with data science workflows, Big Data, Machine Learning.
- Work with the latest technologies in AI & ML;
- Make a difference. Our start-up environment is a perfect chance for each team member to change or to contribute to the way the company functions;
- We are growing fast, and being part of this journey will create opportunities for you to grow professionally with increasing level of responsibility;
- Occasional business trips to Denmark and Poland;
- Flexible hours, possibility to work from home when you need, no time-tracking. The main thing is to accomplish your goals and deliver results on time;
- Clear organizational structure and no red tape;
- Competitive net salary (taxes are on us);
- Perfect office location in 2 mins from Kontraktova metro station;
- 25 business days of paid vacation;
- 15 days of sick leave;
- Wellness package including medical insurance and gym membership compensation;
- Full or partial compensation of educational courses and conferences for you to improve professionally;
- Regular team events & monthly Friday bars;
- Fruit, snacks, and cookies in the office;
- Calm and friendly working environment 🙂
Where are you in our team?
You will be based in Kyiv, Ukraine. Occasional travels to Warsaw and Copenhagen are expected.
Our core development team is in Warsaw. Our chief architects are based in Copenhagen, from whom you will receive direction and sparring.