The Position We Offer
We’re looking for a student data scientist (part- time) with experience in statistics, data sciences and Machine Learning for our growing client base to produce results through application of relevant algorithms and taking these results to create clear and measurable business value for our clients.
As a Junior Data Scientist at 2021.AI, you will work along with a team of data scientist and produce code for machine learning algorithms on a part time base. Those might be related to internal but also external projects.
Your Role Will Encompass
- Writing python code to process and clean data or to train machine learning models
- Working in a multinational team by contributing to IT development projects
- Continuously developing your own competences as part of a team, building a world-class Data Science organization within 2021.AI
- The ideal candidate currently ending a BSc or studying a MSc in Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or related fields
- 1+ years practical data science experience
- Experience in scripting/programming languages (Python, R, Spark)
- Good data manipulation skills required, including cleaning and managing data
- Familiarity and experience with machine learning concepts: regression and classification, clustering, feature selection, feature engineering etc.
- Having experience with docker and flask for deployment and Git for committing code is a plus
- A strong sense of connecting technical work to business impacts
- Good communication skills in English