Client Cases - 2021.AI

CLIENT CASES

We support enterprises all over the world

2021.AI provides custom solutions for unique business challenges to help enterprises reach their full potential and gain real value from AI. We assist in every step of the way, from early development to adoption, implementation, and, finally, success.

MAERSK TANKERS

INDUSTRY: SHIPPING

2021.AI optimized revenue opportunities by creating a model that predicts future freight prices and assists Maersk in critical business decisions.

Norrtälje Municipality

INDUSTRY: PUBLIC SECTOR

With Natural Language Processing (NLP), we designed a more efficient and accurate system to assess social service cases, reducing the wait time for children in need of assistance.

Public Transport Operator

INDUSTRY: TRANSPORTATION & LOGISTICS

We recovered several million euros for a public transport operator by proving the interlinkage between fraudulent transactions.

Regulatory authority

INDUSTRY: PUBLIC SECTOR

We applied NLP to automatically route 84% of this regulatory authority’s emails, leaving only 16% to be handled by the front desk.

SPAR NORD

INDUSTRY: FINANCE

AI improved efficiency and reduced costs at Spar Nord by automatically routing 50% of customer support emails.

MINIFINANS

INDUSTRY: FINANCE

We saved time and lowered risks for Minifinans by creating an algorithm that assesses loan seekers with up to 80% accuracy.

Our clients globally and across industries

We are bridging AI ambitions with a combination of data science expertise, our Grace AI Platform, and enterprise technology experience.